• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

edgar pig's forever home

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
here is is:love:
IMG_2773.jpg

he's settling in well but as he's so timid, he's not properly met his new wives yet. he loves being outside tho - popcorning piggy:D

sniffin out his gals

IMG_2771.jpg

this is the only pic i got before camera died showing them checking each other out:D

Aw, he looks like a college professor, like he should be wearing a corduroy jacket with leather elbow patches!

What happens with piggles (this is a really divvy question) - do you get everyone neutered like wiv bunnies? And now I think about it, what happens with robovski hamsters? Cos they like to live in groups don't they, but surely hamsters are too small to get done?

Aw, he looks like a college professor, like he should be wearing a corduroy jacket with leather elbow patches!

What happens with piggles (this is a really divvy question) - do you get everyone neutered like wiv bunnies? And now I think about it, what happens with robovski hamsters? Cos they like to live in groups don't they, but surely hamsters are too small to get done?

edgar was neutered at honeybunny's but my girls aren't done (edgar's my first boy piggy). i don't think they have the same hormonal strops as rabbits - yes, boy piggies will mate with the girlies when they can be a*sed but i think neutering doesn't really 'change' them - apart from the obvious no ding gangs:lol:

maybe a piggy expert will chip in:D

no idea about hammys bits - good question..........(oh such fun for a saturday night:lol:)

Aww nice to see him and would love some more pics of your sows they look unusual:D

and piggie neutering doesn't change their behaviour..just takes the lead out their pencils:D

Aww nice to see him and would love some more pics of your sows they look unusual:D

and piggie neutering doesn't change their behaviour..just takes the lead out their pencils:D

thanks for confirming that jill:D

sure i've posted pics of my girls before? well, fudge at least as jelly can be a bit camera shy if she hasn't been groomed:lol:

i'll have a look.

jelly

IMG_2622.jpg

(jelly has gorgeous colouring. her lips have the same colouring pattern as the fur on her face - black and white stripe)

Back