• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric...'i didn't break it mum!'

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
i know dear. there are 2 piggies in there - jelly's face and fudge's bum. don't worry, the trainee magician hasn't had a 'saw the box in half trick' go wrong.....
IMG_2618.jpg

(think eric was a bit jealous i'd brought the pigs inside for some fuss when it rained constantly a few weeks ago)

Aww, I love that brown patch on the back of his neck. I just want to snuggle my face into it!! :love:

its gorgeous - sooooo soft and he loves being stroked there (well, eric loves being stroked full stop - wish he'd leave the bottom of me jeans alone tho when he's demanding more fuss:roll:)

Aww I love Eric, you can tell that he's most definitely not amused that there are piggies in HIS house!

Aww I love Eric, you can tell that he's most definitely not amused that there are piggies in HIS house!

i know - should've seen him earlier whilst i was playing with chilli hamster - he tried every naughty trick in the book to get some attention. didn't work until he did his biggest jump ever and landed on my knees and refused to get off:lol:

:love::love::love: I must call in too see Eric, i was up by yours again last week Wendy :oops::oops: xXx

huh:( not typing to you no more then:p

nah, next time LET ME KNOW!!!!! i can meet you at doo's (whilst i'm causing havoc - like i did last week at g.land:oops:)

huh:( not typing to you no more then:p

nah, next time LET ME KNOW!!!!! i can meet you at doo's (whilst i'm causing havoc - like i did last week at g.land:oops:)

It was Thursday, Binghams vets, dya know it? It was 30degrees though and i had the 2 kids with me :love:

:lol::lol: Yeah we ought to meet up there, can spend pennies we dont have!! :lol: As long as we dont come back with anything live :no: :lol:

It was Thursday, Binghams vets, dya know it? It was 30degrees though and i had the 2 kids with me :love:

:lol::lol: Yeah we ought to meet up there, can spend pennies we dont have!! :lol: As long as we dont come back with anything live :no: :lol:

could bring one of the assistants then - they barely seem alive:lol:

i've heard of bingham's but not sure who from. do they do conscious dentals?

xxx

Back