• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When Rocky met Spider..

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Rocky met Hetty's Spider today, and they had a play in the ford together!

Spider was knackered and wanted to play with sticks, rocky was a pain in behind and barked continuously at an overhead pigeon and would chase spider with the stick but if he got close he would back off :lol::lol::lol:

They were quite pally by the end of it so we hope they will have another play date soon :D

whenrockymetspider005.jpg
hey! come back with that stick!

whenrockymetspider010.jpg

A looooovely photo of Spider!

whenrockymetspider018.jpg
a dog with two heads?

whenrockymetspider021.jpg
"i want it!"

whenrockymetspider026.jpg
Rocky

whenrockymetspider048.jpg
me and hetty! in case you arw wonderign rocky is wearing a muzzle because he would not stop barking!

whenrockymetspider050.jpg
Rocky! Look what i can do! :roll:

whenrockymetspider025.jpg
You cant have this stick hahahaha

whenrockymetspider030.jpg
lets play!

whenrockymetspider034.jpg
Im gunna catch ya!

annnnnd shake it off!
whenrockymetspider028.jpg

whenrockymetspider038.jpg

Fantastic photos, but Please please please avoid giving your dog a stick to play with, there have been some horrendous injuries where dogs have stumbled or knocked into something or the stick has got stuck into the ground when they are running and it has gone straight through their windpipe or got thrust straight down their throat and either killed them outright or left them in terrible pain suffering a slow death till the vet arrived :(

Back