• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

picture of georgina!

She's a beauty :D

Each rabbit is different so each will take a different amount of time. some can do it straight away, some may take longer, and run into days, weeks, months.

Oh what a gorgeous bunny! Take it day for day hun - food usually helps make them like you more - I was too impatient with mine and wanted them to like me ASAP but it did take time and was worth it in the end x x x

She's beautiful :) We adopted a 2 year old bunny about 6 weeks ago and day by day she's settling in more and more. She's still timid, but had a very bad start in life. We've just reserved another bunny from the same rescue as a little husbun for Rosie, and I hope this will give her even more confidence (as long as the bond works of course). Just be patient with her, it will all be worth it.

Back