• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who has...

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
the biggest rabbit on RU?

the smallest rabbit on RU?

the oldest rabbit on RU?

:lol: just wondered lol

The smallest nethie that went through Honeybunnies is going to be either Dale now known as Geronimo adopted by Erin

or Mitch adopted by Tina:D

Bells is pretty big :D she's a conti giant, just over 7kg :shock: and when she's lying stretched out she's over 1 metre long :D

We have a few bunnies that weigh around the 1kg mark :)

Fidget, Elvis, Freddie, Gwendolyn, and Tiffany

We also have some oldies, but don't have a definate age for most. Gwendolyn is thought to be around 8-10 years. Our oldest that we have a real age for is Revel and he will be 9 in October :)

The smallest nethie that went through Honeybunnies is going to be either Dale now known as Geronimo adopted by Erin

or Mitch adopted by Tina:D

Spice is 0.75kg or she went up to 0.85 I can't remember :roll: I'll check in the morning so I was thinking she might be a contender for this? haha

The smallest bunny i have ever seen is Liz and Steves Fidget :) He weighed around 0.85/0.9kg when he was with me :love::love:

My Ronnie is around 6.5/7kg :) Ive seen bigger bunnies on here though.... Denise has Archie and Emily who are big buns and Janak has Oscar and Noisette who are hoooge!! xXx

The smallest bunny i have ever seen is Liz and Steves Fidget :) He weighed around 0.85/0.9kg when he was with me :love::love:

My Ronnie is around 6.5/7kg :) Ive seen bigger bunnies on here though.... Denise has Archie and Emily who are big buns and Janak has Oscar and Noisette who are hoooge!! xXx

I will have to weigh Fidget in the morning as I am sure he hasn't grown much, he was 900g last time i weighed him but that was a while ago now.

Ronnie :love::love:

Noisette at her biggest weighed over 8 kilos :shock: Slightly overweight though! Oscar is only a wee boy at 5.5kgs!!

Back