• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

quite a good run for anyone in need...

ah - not so good then! I'm rubbish with measurements unless it's in feet and inches! :oops:

I'm sure they'd make a larger one though if asked...

AWwwww I am also no good as measurements thank you for pointing that out before I bought it!!! I am going to ask if they can make one wider, what would you recommend the minimum width be for a french lop also minimum height? Hes a house bun so it will be used as grass/outside run time :wave:

Where did you get the bigger version??

I got a reply,

the height is approx 17" and is 29" wide

The height isn't even high enough for a normal sized bun :( It should be at least 2ft, preferably 3 ft for a french lop.

I don't think runs that are 6ft x 3ft are big enough for rabbits to have a decent amount of exercise, but that's my own personal opinion. I would say for a french lop that 6ft x 6ft would be ok for the garden seeing as how she is free range in the house.

It is actually much cheaper to make your own, but obviously it would take a bit more thought if you needed it to be collapsable! :)

The height isn't even high enough for a normal sized bun :( It should be at least 2ft, preferably 3 ft for a french lop.

I don't think runs that are 6ft x 3ft are big enough for rabbits to have a decent amount of exercise, but that's my own personal opinion. I would say for a french lop that 6ft x 6ft would be ok for the garden seeing as how she is free range in the house.

It is actually much cheaper to make your own, but obviously it would take a bit more thought if you needed it to be collapsable! :)

Thank you for this! Thats the problem it would need to be collapsable :cry: I think I will try to get one made now I have a minimum size (6 x 6 x 3 L x W x H) to go by as a guide.

Anyone know one this size that is collapsable :?

When supervised he will be allowed free range as our garden is rabbit proof. However, wanted something that I could leave him in without me being in the garden, as we get cats come in :evil:

ahhhh! I think the cats would be more likely to be scared of him :lol: Better to be safe than sorry though!

I'll check out the metal ones they have, just can't remember if they are collapsible or not....

Back