• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new rabbit, be friendly! :)

Dommy

Warren Scout
i got a new rabbit from a friend yesterday whos rabbit gave birth , she was sold them as female and female but theyre wernt obviously.

anyways, what i was wondering, what is there that i can do so that this rabbit will grow up being very people confident like my rabbit charlie ;P

he is only 8 weeks old at the moment so im just thinkin of the future, i figured charlie is so friendly cos his previous home he only lived at for a month, had 3 young children and he was in the living room so he obviously got used to alot going on around him

my new baby rabbit (Jecht) is in the living room in his hutch. any advice would be great, ive never had a rabbit from this young i got mine when they were atleast 4months or older and they all seemed to have well established personalities :p

jecht1.jpg

here is Jecht, my mum said Jet, but it made me think of Jecht, a little more unusual, i got a pic of my phone of him about an hour ago, sat lying down next to my dog both lyin on the sofa, he must think its his mum maybe? very sweet tho

Edit: Jecht with Tootsie :p (excuse the jogging bottems, indoor wear yno!)

jechttoots.jpg

Last edited:
:) thanks!

but does anyone know? i really dont want him to be like my Cookie when he gets bigger!, she really doesnt like being Touched :( but i love her anyways xD

:) thanks!

but does anyone know? i really dont want him to be like my Cookie when he gets bigger!, she really doesnt like being Touched :( but i love her anyways xD

I think just handle him as much as possible and do it gently and let him in the house alot where there is people

yeh, ive had him out but i want him to settle first :) hes in the living room with charlie (in seperate hutchs ofc)

charlie has already tried humpin him last night, poor thing, had Jecht on my lap and charlie came to see what was goin on rofl, poor guy hes just horny :(

How adorable is he!!!?! :love: try to handle him as much as possible and interact with him and give him bunny massages! :wave:

hmm, maybe i should no this, i have heard of it but what exactly is a bunny massage, i know Lola and Charlie LOVE there nose rubs but thats rly it :p charlie likes behind his ears being rubbed aswell

I couldn't find him then next to your staff, blends in :lol: :love::love::love:
I wish our staff was like that though :(

hehe :p Toots is really good with the bunnies, Jecht was climbin all over her and she was just sat there like "ugh another one.." :p he was quite confident, went right up to her face and she had a little sniff :p

she also has charlie follow her all the time too

Is someone playing FFX by any chance? ;)
I think he looks more of an Auron :lol:
I had Blue from when he was a baby, it's really important to handle babies a lot so they get used to it. I used to pick him up and check s bum/teeth/nails and all the the things a wriggly bun makes difficult so he got used to it. Now he's so chilled out and easy to handle. Makes life so much easier!

hehe yeh, jecht was a cool character tho!, was gna be a Kimarhi but a bit over the top with that :p, when hes old enough and castrated hes goin with Lola, maybe a name change is in order, Yuna or Rikku? :p

how do ya check his teeth properly and the rest, i dnt wanna stress him out as he does wriggle alot when i pick him up, but he seems really calm when hes sat on my lap, quite curious too :)

Back