• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

greedy sparkle is on diet...

mum2buns

Warren Scout
...and has been separated from boys at night again. Although I thought this would stress her out she seems absolutely fine and delighted to be back inside as a house bun. The boys don't seem to miss her eating all their dinner at night either. She is on a strict diet and hopefully, if I can get her weight down, she can be reunited with them full time. She plays out with them all day and is only separated at night. There is no way I can feed them all separately as Bru and Ty like to pick at their food all thru the night and Sparkle just eats it all at once.
No-one seems stressed so it's back to square one for us and a real campaign to get her nice and slim. It seems her size may be the real reason for her messy bottom! Wish us luck as she is a very greedy girl and behaves just lke a dog when food is around (jumping round me and climbing up my legs and rushing to the fridge) I know it was lovely for her to be with the boys full time but I have to way that up with her being so overweight and she's putting on weight every day so that's far too dangerous for her. Hopefully the diet will work (small amount of dried food, lots of veg and lots of hay) -

...and has been separated from boys at night again. Although I thought this would stress her out she seems absolutely fine and delighted to be back inside as a house bun. The boys don't seem to miss her eating all their dinner at night either. She is on a strict diet and hopefully, if I can get her weight down, she can be reunited with them full time. She plays out with them all day and is only separated at night. There is no way I can feed them all separately as Bru and Ty like to pick at their food all thru the night and Sparkle just eats it all at once.
No-one seems stressed so it's back to square one for us and a real campaign to get her nice and slim. It seems her size may be the real reason for her messy bottom! Wish us luck as she is a very greedy girl and behaves just lke a dog when food is around (jumping round me and climbing up my legs and rushing to the fridge) I know it was lovely for her to be with the boys full time but I have to way that up with her being so overweight and she's putting on weight every day so that's far too dangerous for her. Hopefully the diet will work (small amount of dried food, lots of veg and lots of hay) -

Oh dear!, she is a bit of a gannet isn't she!:lol::lol::lol::lol:she was always after extras when she was with me, I am sure you will work wonders with her

will try to get one but every time I bend down to take her pic she thinks I've got food and jumps up - she's mad but gorgeous (oh and chubby!!) :lol:

She would eat the camera:lol::lol::lol:
I think I have a recent pic of her here, will go and have a look

Here she is :D
007-2.jpg

Last edited:
yep thanks Kay that's my gorgeous girl (who regularly takes chunks out of me - thinks I'm food as well) who I love to bits. So pleased to have her back as my house girl as she's such a little character. All 3 are playing in the house at the mo which is really cute. Tried to give Ty and Bru sneaky treats earlier (they have lost some weight and I wonder why!!!) and Sparkle spotted what I was doing ran over and grabbed treat from Bru's mouth! she's a little devil but I :love: her

Back