• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My mum loves the rabbits...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
She pretends she doesnt but she SO does.

yesterday afternoon she was on the sewing machine sorting out my brothers waistcoat for the prom,(too big!) and after she started sewing a shower curtain!?

Turns out she had cut it so it was the size of the run, and sewn so it "wouldnt fray" so it made nice run covers! she then went "well i sewed it because i didnt want it to fray and if its a shower curtint hats its going to protect the buns against light showers and its nice and light for them"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can tell she does.
When she bought Cookie and Treace over she was talking about all of them and how she will miss those two.

That's funny isn't it. She sounds like a great mum!

My husband is the same with our animals, claims he can "take or leave" the hamsters, funny how he always saves the walnut off his walnut whip for them, and the last 2 nights I've been out late so, without being asked, he's locked the buns up for the night (they gave him the run around tho!) and he's first in line to stroke the guinea pigs when they're out for a cuddle.

I am beginning to wonder whos the rabbits are here nowadays...

My mums taking over :shock: :shock:

SJ your mum is a star :love:

My mam wasn't bothered about getting any of the animals, but she totally adores the cockatiel, loves to some see Charlie and sneak him little treats and is always up for a cuddle off the hammys!
She likes her cats best though :roll:

oh im pleased they really are special buns... (ps sarah dont forget to email me those other photos!) glad your mum loves them all so much x

i meant to send you a PM but might aswell tell you here, im at my uncles in kent for a visit but my hardrive got lost a few weeks ago when i did that raffle and i realised i havent got the photos anymore, BUT its my uncles wedding that i did! so im getting copies while im here, so i havent forgotten!

xxxx

Back