• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SOMEONE got out of bed the wrong side this morning!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
oh my god! she is driving me CRAZY! :lol:

The beast, aka Jelly has been as sweet as pie for ages, i almost forget shes a demon! but today she had bit me three times, scratched me to peices, and bit my wrist as i put a hay cookie in her and PB's run. I picked her up to carry her to the run and she scratched and wriggled (normally she only wriggles as you get to the run) and lunged AT MY FACE...showing her teeth!

She is in a BAD mood! :lol:

i think she isnt liking the heat poor thing!

:no:
oh my god! she is driving me CRAZY! :lol:

The beast, aka Jelly has been as sweet as pie for ages, i almost forget shes a demon! but today she had bit me three times, scratched me to peices, and bit my wrist as i put a hay cookie in her and PB's run. I picked her up to carry her to the run and she scratched and wriggled (normally she only wriggles as you get to the run) and lunged AT MY FACE...showing her teeth!

She is in a BAD mood! :lol:

i think she isnt liking the heat poor thing!

Ouch! Poor you! Norty Jelly! :no: I feel your pain!

I bent forward yesterday and Sabre decided to jump up at me at the same moment. He head-butted me in the forehead. That dog has a skull like concrete! :cry:

I love Jelly she is so funny!!!

i normally find her funny but today she made me so annoyed, i put her in the run and went "YOU ARE TRYING MY PATIENCE MADAM" and my next door neighbour just went :shock::shock:

:lol: she is sitting grooming peanut at the moment, but i just went past the run and offered her a a dried peice of pineapple and instead of taking it from me, she boxed my hand so i dropped it!

:roll:

I told her she will be going to live with Hetty if she carries on but i got a "so what" turn off the butt!

i normally find her funny but today she made me so annoyed, i put her in the run and went "YOU ARE TRYING MY PATIENCE MADAM" and my next door neighbour just went :shock::shock:

:lol: she is sitting grooming peanut at the moment, but i just went past the run and offered her a a dried peice of pineapple and instead of taking it from me, she boxed my hand so i dropped it!

:roll:

I told her she will be going to live with Hetty if she carries on but i got a "so what" turn off the butt!

Jelly WANTS to come live with me... that's why she carried on ;)

Back