• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do i take arthur down or not?

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Im off to Kays tomorrow to collect Loppy (soon to be guinevere) and im debating whether or not to take arthur with me, thining that i will be at kay for a few hours (cause i always am) and that if kay has a spare run i could start a bit of bonding and hopefully have them in the same carrier on the drive home?

It depends how far it is and how hot I guess. If its a long way and really warm then it might get too hot inside the car for him.

It depends how far it is and how hot I guess. If its a long way and really warm then it might get too hot inside the car for him.

Well this is my real sticking piont, although i have to come back with two buns in the car and no matter the heat i have to come back, i'm hoping to head off early morning and will be at kays for a couple of hours, arthur would hen be out of the car and carrier and can take a break.

I don't have air con i'm having to use my sisters car as mine has been sold and i don't get my new one until next week.

I think i will have to check the weather first thing. If i could start them off tommorow then i can bring them back here and put them into the same hutch, Arthur is very submissive so i don't anticipate any bonding problems.

i would think it would be okay because if it was too hot for him then it would be to hot for loppy, so it should be fine. I took domino to meet pebbles and they shared a carrier on the way home :)

i would think it would be okay because if it was too hot for him then it would be to hot for loppy, so it should be fine. I took domino to meet pebbles and they shared a carrier on the way home :)

Thanks :D I think i will take him, i can always stay at Kays until the evening and it's a bit cooler, i've no objections! Kay might though :lol:

Back