• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham

janice

Wise Old Thumper
I am bonding Molly who was a foster bunny at Cazzaps with a gorgeous looking male bunny. Buttons a petite girl who is being bonded to Crimbo who is a minute nethie.

Ooooh, Maximoose and Molly, I hope they'll get along, they would make a stunning pair. :)

View My Video

They are a little touchy with each other, initially they were fine, then we had a few scuffles where we needed to intervene. Now these scuffles only last about 30 seconds and they are more chasing than nipping. Molly is definately the boss.

Overnight Crimbo and Buttons have been sitting either side of the cage. I am going to reduce the size this morning so that they have to interact.

Maximoose and Molly have been a little noisy, lots of thumping from Molly, a little chasing but definately better than when we first started.

My confidence levels are good for both of these pairs

Overnight Crimbo and Buttons have been sitting either side of the cage. I am going to reduce the size this morning so that they have to interact.

Maximoose and Molly have been a little noisy, lots of thumping from Molly, a little chasing but definately better than when we first started.

My confidence levels are good for both of these pairs

Thats good Janice, did you get any sleep?

Morning...:wave:

Well you're lucky I suppose in one way Janice because when the Maximouse was here for his holidays he woke me up nearly every night about 3am by thumping for no particular reason!:lol: They are going to make a very 'norty' pair aren't they?

Keep up the good work and if you want some more ironing to keep you occupied today I'll gladly bring some up!

More pictures of the Buttons and Crimbo combo please as I really do want him! What a splendid example of a cheeky Nethie he is :love::love:

View My Video I have moved the buns outside which I normally dont do. They seem to be less 'jumpy' now when the other moves near them which is really good news ... progress.

View My Video

As you can see Crimbo is a little jumpy with Buttons, however it is good she wants to try and groom him even if he does run away. With time I am sure that this will improve.

The hay sampling tray is out to try and find out what types of hay Crimbo prefers, Buttons will eat anything she is particuarly good at this .

Buttons seems like a very people bunny needing to know what is going on, she should hopefully bring Crimbo out and give him the confidence to interact more.

Back