• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new little one! Jecht! <3

Dommy

Warren Scout
My friend bought 2 rabbits a few months ago, from a petshop, and yeh u probably see it coming, they wernt sexed properly, and was told they were 2 females but they were 1 female and male, and the female was pregnant.

wasnt gonna get another one, but since i doubt imma be able to have a trio, id like 2 pairs, and she was quite worried about the homes the young bunnies would go to and asked me to take one :p

we brought home Jecht today! hes 8 weeks old and imediatly fell inlvoe with him as soon as i saw him amongst the others :p

i couldnt decide what to call him, and my mum said Jet, and it reminded me of a character in FFX called Jecht, prenounced a little bit diferently, :)

hes seems very brave for a young rabbit in a new home :p

jecht2.jpg

jecht1.jpg

:shock: :shock::shock:He's exactly what Joey looked like when he was little, even the same floppy ear!!!

29102007367.jpg

He's gorgeous :love:

Back