• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone seen these ???????

Their lovely ....BUT :shock::shock::shock:........... this is just asking for trouble!! not checked size but their proberly tiny too!

They are fabulous. I would buy a jumbo version - however they are probably tiny and promoting rabbits for children :no:

if i was a millionaire i would have the fire station- and a police station and a house and make a little village for the buns............. dream dreamn:roll::cry::roll:

Awful and absolute rip off for a small horrid cage that would probably fall apart within a year in this weather!

I don't think I've ever seen anything more hideous in my life!!!! :shock:

No way would I have one of those in my garden, even if it was free!! :?

OMG are you KIDDING me??!! :shock::shock: What on earth do they think that's going to promote?!! :?
What is the point of everyone rallying for better understanding of rabbits, and trying to get across the fact that they don't make suitable pets for children, especially small children, when P@H go and bring out a nice child emphasised marketing ploy like that one!! They might as well go and design an Easter themed one and put a sign up saying 'get your Easter bunny here'!

P@h Head office told me they had a communicative relationship with the RWAF - I wonder what they think about this new hutch range!? I think it's outrageous - it's sending completely the wrong message and they seem to be sticking two fingers up at everyone promoting better rabbit welfare! :evil:
Of course children can have pet rabbits - with responsible adult supervision, but rabbits aren't really the ideal pet for small kids and these hutches are so clearly aimed at small children. :(
I'm frankly shocked and disappointed :(
Okay, rant over! :lol:

I don't think any pets are suitable for children in all honesty (unless it is a dog or cat say and owned by the parents) I do agree this is a very bad promotion, disappointed with PAH on this one, generally been impressed with them on the most part

Back