• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiya to my new mummy MINIMALLOW

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Mummy
Aunty Kay as just taken my pic when we got back from seeing the vet for my health check before I come to you. I am nice and healthy and my eye is fine he could just see the leisions (whatever that means) from the eye problem I had but everything is fine.
I cannot wait to meet you and my new family, itis going to be great:D:D. All the bunnies at Bunny Hops want me to say a big THANK YOU for the toys you sent us but I especially want to say THANK YOU for my treats (Aunty Kay sneaks them to me as says I haven't to show the rest as these are just especially for me off my new mummy.
I can't wait to see you but thought you would like to see my pic, I hope you like me.
003-6-1.jpg

OMG, Minimallow you must be honoured - do you know how often kay posts pics?! :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awww Nicki, he is just gorgeous. I bet you cant wait to meet him! :love::love:

He sounds very special Kay, im sure you will miss him.

Hi Mummy
Aunty Kay as just taken my pic when we got back from seeing the vet for my health check before I come to you. I am nice and healthy and my eye is fine he could just see the leisions (whatever that means) from the eye problem I had but everything is fine.
I cannot wait to meet you and my new family, itis going to be great:D:D. All the bunnies at Bunny Hops want me to say a big THANK YOU for the toys you sent us but I especially want to say THANK YOU for my treats (Aunty Kay sneaks them to me as says I haven't to show the rest as these are just especially for me off my new mummy.
I can't wait to see you but thought you would like to see my pic, I hope you like me.
003-6-1.jpg

Awww Rupert. You are even lovelier than i had imagined :love: IM glad your eyes seem to be fine and that you are nice and healthy :D You'll need all that strength for all the fun we will have (and for you to put up with aaron :lol:) He will look after you - just like he did with Elliot.
Tell the other bunnies they are welcome for the toys and we only wish we could have sent some more. Keep the treats quiet shhhhhhhhhhh.
We dont like you - we :love: you and are looking forward to meeting you after our holiday. Tell Aunty Kay thank you for the picture - as after what loopylop has said we must be truly honoured :lol:

It has really cheered me up seeing your picture today Rupert as we were a little sad today with getting Elliots ashes back. You dont know elliot - but he was a special bun just like you :)

He does know Elliot as they were next door neighbours in hutches when we moved into the new house so I reckon it's fate;):D

what a lucky , lucky little boy ... :D

is this the little lad we left behind when we took Elliott??
if so i think it was fate ...as he has less distance to travel now to his new home :)

Oh bless him, i fell in love with him when i collected Elliot from Kays and really wanted to bring him home but had no where for him to live, i'm so happy that he is going to live with you Nicki, and Laura's right, Kay NEVER posts pictures! see you tomorrow Rupert! Oh yeah and kay x

Oh bless him, i fell in love with him when i collected Elliot from Kays and really wanted to bring him home but had no where for him to live, i'm so happy that he is going to live with you Nicki, and Laura's right, Kay NEVER posts pictures! see you tomorrow Rupert! Oh yeah and kay x

Thanks Phill - we will make sure we look after him as best as we can. Hope we can get the afternoon off so we can have a wee chinwag before we set off home on the Friday xx

Ps i definately must be honoured then :lol:

I don't know what Laura and Phil are insinuating:oops::lol::lol::lol:
they are right though:lol::lol:.

I agree with Angie that it really must have been fate:D:D

Back