• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hettys horsey Hilly!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I went to see Hetty ( *spider*) again yesterday and we had a lovely daya nd i took tons of photos of the dog and bunnies, but i havent got the photos because we had to keep emptying the memory card, but im sure Hetty will show you guys them! :)
anyway here is the photos i got of her horsey! Hilly!

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0233-1.jpg
gone all shy! :lol:

DSC_0232.jpg

and i LOVE this photo, i just wish she would have popped her head out!!!
DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

and there were two shetland ponies there too, but i got two lovely photos of...i want to say Tom?(lol) rolling around!

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

Hehehe thanks for putting these up!
I am trying to find a file converter so can put them up.
You are right, it was Tom :)
Hilly is such a fatty!
She was so naughty and didn't want to come in this morning so I just left her out there!

"its too hot, im sorry i didnt mean it"

i got lots more of her but ill show you them when i next see you!

btw you dont need a file converter to upload them here, photobucket will resize them for you! its only for the website they will be too big :)

Also if you upload them here, then right click and save them when there on the post, they will be lower size and then suitable for the website!

btw you dont need a file converter to upload them here, photobucket will resize them for you! its only for the website they will be too big :)

Also if you upload them here, then right click and save them when there on the post, they will be lower size and then suitable for the website!

You star!!
I was thinking about uploading them all to FB, and then saving them all again, so they will take 5 secs to upload on PB :)
Will do a seperate thread, Spider looks.... :love:
Oh and I am going to go to a photoshop to get that pictue of Spider blown up to the biggest size they do and frame it :love:

Jessops are good in chelmsford because they have all the sizes in the shop so you can see what looks best, and they have a computer where you put the cd in and select the size yourself :)

I think its something like £4 for a HUGE one

Back