• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG with all this teeth stuff and baby chippie.....

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
i completely forgot today is Alvin's 2nd gotcha day :shock::shock:

a whole 2 years ago my world was thrown into chaos with the arrival of a little black demon :love::love::love::love:

happy gotcha day sweetheat, i still love ya even if you are a :censored:

:love::love::love::love:

i know i only gave myself a year before he decided hed rather play at the bridge than here :shock:

Aww congrats both of you :) how did he come to you?

i found him.... ste said i could have a rabbit (to replace the dog i wasnt allowed) so i was looking on the free ads and we went to get him that night...i wanted the white splodgy one before we left but ste liked the black one ive always liked demons so when he scratched me at 8weeks old it was love and the white splodgy one didnt even get a 2nd look :lol::lol::lol:

we had to stop off at a pets a home on the way back to get rabbit stuff :oops:

Alvins pic on the net
Alvinbeforeigothim.jpg

Alvins first few minutes in his new home
P10100103.jpg

Aww that's a lovely story Donna....but he looks so innocent in that pic...I bet you never knew how much of a demon he could become!

Oh i missed this HAPPY LATE GOTCHA DAY ALVIN

My favey RU bunny Shhh....dont tell anyone :oops::lol::love: I just LOVES him so much, sending cuddles and nose rubs xxxx

Back