• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Glos To Bedfordshire - Sorted

Is anyone able to help get Lettie and Princess from me to Liz and Steve, Rainbow's Retirement Home in Bedfordshire (Hugo's There) please?

The bunnies are separate and are ready to go to their loving 'Forever Home'.

Many thanks, Alice

Last edited:
I am going from worcestershire to Hertfordshire on the 8th August so if you have no one by then i may be able to help?

I'll be in Wales at the end of the month travelling back to Cambs so could help out if still required :wave:

Hi, i can do it on Monday if you want - going from Gloucestershire to Ipswich so could divert the route via bedford?

i'm not allowed to start a thread, but i am also doing:
Ipswich to Sheffield on 19th/20th July
Sheffield to Gloucestershire, via Cannock to see Becky86, on 1st/2nd August

let me know if that helps anyone!!

Hi There:wave:

Thank you both so much. Going to liase with Liz, but Vikki's offer for Monday looks too good to miss!

Will be back soon!

Alice x

Hi, i can do it on Monday if you want - going from Gloucestershire to Ipswich so could divert the route via bedford?

Ooh Thank you :wave:

Would you want us to meet you somewhere in Bedford for a hand over or do you mean you can bring them directly to us?

Don't mean to be awkward, just we wont be able to get to Bedford if Steve is at work :)

well, i dont need to be in Ipswich until 7pm earliest, and you have so many lovely bunnies......:love::lol:

so if you can PM me your address etc i'll bring them straight to you!

Back