• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chilli's exercise protest......

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
i know it's been unbearably hot (for some) lately, but i think chilli hamster is staging his own protest by ensuring i can't entice him to do any exercise whilst its hot by burying his wheel......(sorry for the reflections, chilli's in a glass tank).

IMG_2784.jpg

haha nice one!

my ancient dwarf hamster buries himself in the sawdust... i have no idea where he is until i see some sawdust start moving suspiciously.... :lol:

Mind you, for a two + year old hamster he's doing very well, and still has the odd run in his wheel, and still nibbles if you get too close! The only sing of age is that he's gradually going bald :shock:

haha nice one!

my ancient dwarf hamster buries himself in the sawdust... i have no idea where he is until i see some sawdust start moving suspiciously.... :lol:

Mind you, for a two + year old hamster he's doing very well, and still has the odd run in his wheel, and still nibbles if you get too close! The only sing of age is that he's gradually going bald :shock:

2+ dwarf!!!! thats amazing. i had a syrian who got to almost 3 (rip ben) but never had a dwarf last longer than 2 years. i must be a rubbish hammy mummy:(

Naaa, I think this is just luck. He's called Donkey and originally there was also a Shrek, but he died quite early on :(

Donkey has moved house with me three times and he's still going! I got him about this time 2007 and he was a few months old already. He's ace :)

This was him and his bro Shrek when I first got them, doing acrobatics lol (sorry for hijacking your thread!)
DSC00340.jpg

Naaa, I think this is just luck. He's called Donkey and originally there was also a Shrek, but he died quite early on :(

Donkey has moved house with me three times and he's still going! I got him about this time 2007 and he was a few months old already. He's ace :)

This was him and his bro Shrek when I first got them, doing acrobatics lol (sorry for hijacking your thread!)
DSC00340.jpg

bless em!!!! did you put blu tack on his paws for that pic then?:lol:

I never see Daisy on her wheel ever. I don't think she likes it and it cost a fortune too. It is one of the silent ones. All my previous hammies have been wheel crazy :?

Rabswood

I never see Daisy on her wheel ever. I don't think she likes it and it cost a fortune too. It is one of the silent ones. All my previous hammies have been wheel crazy :?

Rabswood

i dug his wheel out last night and rearranged his tank (tried to make him a digging pit:?) and as soon as i put him back in there he jumped in his wheel as if he wondered where that had gone before:roll:

:lol::lol::lol: silly boy!

Alfie has taken to getting his food in his pouches and depositing it on his wheel (for some reason). He then races round on the wheel with all the food rattling around, it makes a right racket :evil:

Back