• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Problems with well known rabbit hay stockist

DDD

Mama Doe
I bought some bits and bobs for the rabbits from an online rabbit shop, and one item was out of stock when they sent the order, and they had taken the money for all of it. This was at the end of May. I sent an email last week to ask what has happened to the item and so far, no reply.
ANyone else had problems like this? What have you done. I'm a bit peeved that they've taken my money for something that I haven't had.

Do they have a telephone number you can ring. This has only happened to me once but I sent and email and it was sorted.

I'd send another email if you can't find a phone number, sometimes these things do get lost in cyberspace. If it's one of the main well known hay stockists that lots of people on here use I know the customer service is usually excellent so I'd be surprised if it was anything other than a simple oversight.

If it is the Hay Experts, it says on the website that if an item is out of stock, the rest of the order will be sent and the remaining sent on once it comes in.
If it is in stock now, it must be an oversight as they are very reliable normally.

Try emailing again :D

Back