PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help us (ARC) out with bondings?

angeleyes
02-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Hi everyone

We desperatly need some help with our bondings, we have them all backing up and our next available space isn't until September, obviously people don't wait to wait this long and we can't help as many buns if we can't move them to new homes so we were wondering if anyone fairly local to any of us could give us a hand over the next few months at least?

Many thanks
Katie x

Jack's-Jane
02-07-2009, 09:11 PM
I would if I could Katie :cry:

Starlight
02-07-2009, 09:21 PM
I could help out with the odd bonding, i am not free for bondings until 25th July now, but after i can :)

Minimallow
02-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Aww if i lived closer i'd definately help. Hope you get people soon

confusedman
02-07-2009, 09:55 PM
What do you exactly mean by "helping with the bondings"?

Bavarian Bunny
02-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Someone who can provide some neutral space and a weekend every few weeks to bond rabbits in their house. Like Janice does. :)

confusedman
02-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Uff I would feel unsecure... I dont have the experience...
I can help with cleaning etc if you need but if I have to do the bonding myself I would start panicking if they fight.... :oops:

angeleyes
02-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Uff I would feel unsecure... I dont have the experience...
I can help with cleaning etc if you need but if I have to do the bonding myself I would start panicking if they fight.... :oops:

Aww thats a very sweet offer thank you :D

Lillian
02-07-2009, 10:11 PM
I probably could, spent the spring bonding all my buns, was exciting :)

angeleyes
02-07-2009, 10:12 PM
I probably could, spent the spring bonding all my buns, was exciting :)

Aw wow really? Where abouts in Surrey are you? :D

Starlight
02-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Take it you don't need me?

angeleyes
02-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Take it you don't need me?

Thanks for the offer, if we get anyone over your way would you be able to help? Its just a lot of people don't want to travel, i had a woman yesterday who lives in the same town as me and wouldn't even go as far as Twickenham where my vet is so its not that far! :roll: x

Starlight
02-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the offer, if we get anyone over your way would you be able to help? Its just a lot of people don't want to travel, i had a woman yesterday who lives in the same town as me and wouldn't even go as far as Twickenham where my vet is so its not that far! :roll: x

Of course :)
Anyone calling about girl bunnies, i am having to refer to ARC as there are none down here! :roll:

angeleyes
03-07-2009, 08:32 AM
Just bumping this up, can anyone in the local area help?

nursecroft
03-07-2009, 08:50 AM
Wish i was closer i love bonding pairs.

Buuny_Friend
03-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Just bumping this up, can anyone in the local area help?

VERY happy to help :) Have bonded most of my buns. We do them indoors in a dog crate in our bedroom. Actually Katie, I am going to PM you :)

BeatrixPotter
03-07-2009, 09:19 AM
I wish I could help but I've only ever bonded 1 pair and it was a very easy bond. I also have 2 small children so not ideal.

I have been thinking about wanting to do something to help ARC for a while though. I got Leo and Lila from ARC and would love to give something back.

Is there anything else I could help with?

Ben's mum
03-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Edit: Sorry, offer removed til I find out a few answers to some questions - don't want to put any buns at risk

bunlover
03-07-2009, 09:24 AM
maybe i could help but i would need to run it by tom first... also weekends are not so good for me but i could possibly do a 3-5day weekday bondings? as i work shifts it would vary depending on when the days off fell i usually do 6on with 4/5off so that would poss work? however i would need to run by tom first i have bonded 3 pairs basically. but one was pretty much a love at first sight job!) im not sure i could do groups(as never done so before but i could consider it?) but would possibly willing to help with pairs? im about a 30min drive from twickenham arc as in langley just off the jct 5 of m4. x

angeleyes
03-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Edit: Sorry, offer removed til I find out a few answers to some questions - don't want to put any buns at risk

Are there any questions i can help with?

angeleyes
03-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Thank you for all the offers, please could you pm me if you are definatley able to help and we can discuss further xx