• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help us (ARC) out with bondings?

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone

We desperatly need some help with our bondings, we have them all backing up and our next available space isn't until September, obviously people don't wait to wait this long and we can't help as many buns if we can't move them to new homes so we were wondering if anyone fairly local to any of us could give us a hand over the next few months at least?

Many thanks
Katie x

I could help out with the odd bonding, i am not free for bondings until 25th July now, but after i can :)

Someone who can provide some neutral space and a weekend every few weeks to bond rabbits in their house. Like Janice does. :)

Uff I would feel unsecure... I dont have the experience...
I can help with cleaning etc if you need but if I have to do the bonding myself I would start panicking if they fight.... :oops:

Take it you don't need me?

Thanks for the offer, if we get anyone over your way would you be able to help? Its just a lot of people don't want to travel, i had a woman yesterday who lives in the same town as me and wouldn't even go as far as Twickenham where my vet is so its not that far! :roll: x

Thanks for the offer, if we get anyone over your way would you be able to help? Its just a lot of people don't want to travel, i had a woman yesterday who lives in the same town as me and wouldn't even go as far as Twickenham where my vet is so its not that far! :roll: x

Of course :)
Anyone calling about girl bunnies, i am having to refer to ARC as there are none down here! :roll:

I wish I could help but I've only ever bonded 1 pair and it was a very easy bond. I also have 2 small children so not ideal.

I have been thinking about wanting to do something to help ARC for a while though. I got Leo and Lila from ARC and would love to give something back.

Is there anything else I could help with?

Edit: Sorry, offer removed til I find out a few answers to some questions - don't want to put any buns at risk

Last edited:
maybe i could help but i would need to run it by tom first... also weekends are not so good for me but i could possibly do a 3-5day weekday bondings? as i work shifts it would vary depending on when the days off fell i usually do 6on with 4/5off so that would poss work? however i would need to run by tom first i have bonded 3 pairs basically. but one was pretty much a love at first sight job!) im not sure i could do groups(as never done so before but i could consider it?) but would possibly willing to help with pairs? im about a 30min drive from twickenham arc as in langley just off the jct 5 of m4. x

Back