• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I thought I would share this with you.

bunny foo foo

Alpha Buck
This is my bunny Milly. It's quite a story of how I got her. My mom dropped me off at a local park and went to get Mcdonald's.:roll: I walked away and there sitting on the grass was this terrified looking bunny. I screamed, and ran to pick it up. ( I'm an animal loonatic, trust me. :oops:) I picked it up and it was so skinny. :( I called my mom with my cell phone and told her I found a bunny. " Oh, greaaaaat." she said. She came minutes later and we took it home. I am proud to say that Milly has been restored to full health! :D
29fxwrm.jpg
:love: :love:

Ah Bless :) Milly is one lucky girl that you found her and saved her. Well done adn well done mum for letting you keep her :wave:

She's just beautiful :D:D:D. Well done for saving her. I wish you both lots & lots of very happy times together.

well done for saving her...but i dont want to question you at all but did you try ringing aorund rescues and vets to see if she had been lost and put up posters? though she was thin you dont know how long she had been out for or if dumped or escaped... i lost snowy my rabbit this way i had several sightings then they stopped before i could catch her... she probebly looked really scraggy as i know she had a fight with a cat as she was seen running away afterwards... i am still upset 1yr on thinking that someone has my bunny.. i know she ahs been taken in by someone who wont give her back or doesnt know what she means to us....i put posters everywhere and called everyone icould think..... i know it means snowy is being looked after probebly but the distress that dora went through missing her (As well as myself and partner) i would hate for someone else to go through this... and just cuz no posters immediatly dont think she couldnt have travelled...after all we know buns like to run.

however i am glad she is safe and happy with you ..sorry if i am being mean by stating this... i just am still heartbroken knowing my snowy is gone. x

You did a great thing by bringing her to your home for safety, but I have to agree with Bunlover...she obviously belongs to someone :(

Perhaps she had been microchipped? A vet could find out and contact her owner and as suggested, maybe put up posters. I feel some effort should be made as someone could be heartbroken.

Equally, someone could have dumped her...in which case, they won't come forward so then you can keep her :D

Back