• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William and Leo- Two of my Oldies-Errrrrmmm Pic Heavy !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
They are coming up for 8 now. I have had them since the age of about 10 weeks. They were found in a dustbin as the Bin Men were doing their rounds :cry:

001-21.jpg

002-30.jpg

003-30.jpg

004-24.jpg

005-25.jpg

006-24.jpg

007-18.jpg

009-16.jpg

011-16.jpg

012-14.jpg

014-8.jpg

017-4.jpg

018-4.jpg

:D

Thanks folks :)
Leo has had 2 strokes and at first he lost use of his front legs and most of his eyesight :cry:
But after months of rehab he got most of the use of his front legs back but he still has very little eyesight. He copes very well as long as William is around.

My biggest dread with these two is when one of them passes to The Bridge leaving the other behind :cry:
They have been together all their lives................

:love::love::love::love: they are lovely! My Bubbles was found in a bin bag and was in the dustcart when a binman saw the bag move.:shock::shock:

Some people :evil::evil:

My biggest dread with these two is when one of them passes to The Bridge leaving the other behind :cry:

My mum's friend had that problem with her dogs, in the end she decided the kindest thing was to have them pts at exactly the same time, they went together, peacefully and free of pain, thinking that the other one was fine too.

My mum's friend had that problem with her dogs, in the end she decided the kindest thing was to have them pts at exactly the same time, they went together, peacefully and free of pain, thinking that the other one was fine too.

I dont know if I could be brave enough to do that :cry:

I was really worried about Fern when we lost Flint, they had been together 7 years, but after a couple of wobbly days she is now really bright and happy.

I was going to try to bond her with Bertie this week but have put it off due to the heat. I hope it works out for them but if it doesn't I know she will be fine on her own for a while :)

Back