• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So whos adopting a new bunny or two?

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Or does anyone not know yet?

Im considering adopting but not sure if its the right time yet:)
Plus money is a bit tight lately will wait till i get more overtime, and then we will see :)

If i am going to adopt i think i will go for a REW because they are always last to go and i just LOVE them :love: Or go for another fudgey bunny, a ginger or a chocolate :love:
I would love another black lop *cough*Alvin*cough* but its still to soon after Blackie and it would be like replacing him :(

anyway, anyone adopting more fluffs?

I'm deffo going to adopt one once Jose's been neutered (when he's old enough) - he needs a good woman bun to keep him in check lol

That's nice to think of a REW as they are lovely natured. Definitely recommend them. Watch this space ;)

Yeh they are lovely, and its sad to think people dont want them because of their colour :( Its not like you can get rid of your baby because of their hair colour and change them for a new one :?

I have a few rabbits that i like and its going to be a hard desision if they are all still in rescue when i can get another bunny:roll:

Im definately going to get one or two, probably two, but i just need to wait for the right time cos ive just lost wee kermit.

I think it might be a bun that needs a wee bit special care from me as im used to it with kermit and i think these kind of buns might be harder to rehome, so im up for that.

Im definately going to get one or two, probably two, but i just need to wait for the right time cos ive just lost wee kermit.

I think it might be a bun that needs a wee bit special care from me as im used to it with kermit and i think these kind of buns might be harder to rehome, so im up for that.

Awww that would be really nice :)
It will be 4 months tomorrow since i lost my boy and i still dont feel ready :( I know everyone is different but because he was ment to live with Fudge its like im replacing him so hopefully in a few more weeks i wont feel as guilty :(

I have to think of Fudge really and whats best for her :)

I'd love a lionhead. they are soooooooo cute. But at the mo not really suitable. When Chester has been neutered we'll see about getting him a girlfriend :D

I want some guinea pigs too :D

Strangely we home rews easily..the bunnies that stick are the plain agoutis..then plain black...so think of those types too!

There's a foster here that I hope the Rescue forgets I have:oops:

I have 15 buns - not at my maximum, but after a few vets bills, & not having enough room for any more permanent pairs (as opposed to bonding a bun into an existing pair or the group) I'm not really looking to get more. But sometimes I'll see one on RIN or RR & think I want....:oops::roll::lol:

I might be taking another bun on end of August. I havn't decided yet.

ETA: I am open to suggestions ;)

Last edited:
Strangely we home rews easily..the bunnies that stick are the plain agoutis..then plain black...so think of those types too!

I love the plain black ones, my Jose is plain black - apart from a few grey hairs that he's developing, which is odd seeing as he's only a couple of months old bless him! lol

Well ill deffo get a hard to rehome bun.....a squinty head agouti like my boy would be ideal! :love:

I really can't believe it but.....

I asked my mum about it today and guess what............. :shock:

SHE SAID YES! :D:D:D:D:D

BORIS IS FINALLY GETTING A WIFEY!!!!!! :D:D

Sorry for being a bit of a pain lol but I'm just happy beyond description!!!!

I LOVE agouti's:love: I have 2 and they are GORGEOUS :love: and i had a all black bun Blackie (RIP) but i dont think i could get another so soon:(
Maybe oneday but not anytime soon :)

I would prefer an uppy eared bunny as ive only ever had lops and it would be nice to have a different bun :) but im not bothered, if i see a rabbit that is right for Fudge then thats the bun i will get :)

I just cant wait to get another but am going to wait a little :D

Back