• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sympathy cards - can you help?

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Working in a vets, we send out sympathy cards to owners when their pet has died/been PTS. However, we only have cat and dog ones :)roll:). Therefore, I am designing my own for small mammals (Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Gerbils, Rats, Mice etc etc)

Would any of you be willing to let me use your photos on the fromt of them? If so, either PM them to me or post them here.

Maybe it's a photo of a pet you have lost (I can put a tribute to them on the photo if you like) or a nice peaceful scenic image - whatever you think would look nice on a sympathy card.

Thank you so much :)

I'm sure I have some lovely ones of Ghostie somewhere.
There is a lovely one of her when she was ill. All the light was streaming in - as if she was being looked overby a guardian angel and being given another chance.
Saying that, I took one of Ghostie the other day and she looked like an angel.
Let me just go on my other computer and find it.

Thats a lovely idea, I only received the one card and that was from the vets we were reffered too but it was a really nice touch at such a sad time.

That's such a nice idea - The vets we go to don't do anything like that but it's nice just to get something like a card.

my vets do sympathy cards to they send ones with flowers on them ive had a couple probably because when i have a pet pts i leave a pond in the consultant room :cry:

i have loads of pics are you looking for something specifiic? liek teh kind of picture etc.

my vets do sympathy cards to they send ones with flowers on them ive had a couple probably because when i have a pet pts i leave a pond in the consultant room :cry:

i have loads of pics are you looking for something specifiic? liek teh kind of picture etc.

I'm not really looking for anything specific to be honest. I would like a picture that looks peacful yet happy if that makes sense?!

Thank you :)

All these are Buns I have loved and lost

Ronan and Jack
rabbits234-3-2.jpg

Lord Lopsley
Picture920-3.jpg

Maggie and Jack
Picture606-3-1.jpg

Nellie, Peggy-Sue and Bree Boblet

Picture1141-3-1.jpg

Uncle Albert

rabbits053-2-1.jpg

Gordon Bennet

Picture567-3-1.jpg

Grandpa Gregory
Picture1006-1-1-1.jpg

I have loads more so can add them later :)

Thats so lovely, when our bun Poppy was pts in 2001 after suffering from myxi for a week :cry: we recieved a card from the vets and me and my mum couldn't stop crying, it was so sweet of them!

Had nothing since, despite losing many dear friends :(

ETA: I can post pics of rodents later, rats, hamster etc :):wave:

i always think this looks like a sympathy card for some reason

group127.jpg

i dont know why.feel free to use x

Aw, lots of lovely ones!

My vet sent me a card when my cat was PTS. It had all different animals on it so I imagine they just use the same one for everybody.

Not sure if it's what you're looking for but this one's my favourite photo of my bridge bun Rubix

003-5.jpg

Back