• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you ever think that life is 'just perfect' sometimes?

happypreso

Alpha Buck
I look at my four bunnies now and think how lucky and lovely they are :love:. All 4 have a lovely shed to live in, they have each other (and get on well), they have health (touch wood), free range of the garden for all day and evening, food, hay & water .... what more could any rabbit want? I love it when they all come running up to me when I go out in the garden and I love seeing them binkying around the garden and the speed that they run (although not in this heat!). I think I am in :love:

No point to the post, just wanted to share that through all the ups and downs after the problems we had, that life seems perfect ... at the mo!!!

Here are some photos, if anyone wants a look:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=60672&id=729511050&l=53c4d5bd74

Yes you're right - what more does your rabbits want!?

They are extremely lucky to have you and I bet they love you dearly. It is lovely when sometimes things are 'perfect' like your rabbits for example.

Also lovely pictures on your facebook! :love::love:

Yes you're right - what more does your rabbits want!?

They are extremely lucky to have you and I bet they love you dearly. It is lovely when sometimes things are 'perfect' like your rabbits for example.

Also lovely pictures on your facebook! :love::love:

Thanks for the comments re the pictures :D

Just re-reading the post I hope it didn't come across as a 'look at me and mine' post if you see what I mean, I was just having a :love: moment and thought I would share, as it has all just come together for them, that is all what I meant by the post (and to share the pictures!) :D

Back