• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh when the whites go, er, munching in...U/D for Loopylop!

RubyGordy

Alpha Buck
Rabbits?? On my lawn??

f&buns1.jpg

Ha Ha yeah right...

f&buns.jpg

Scoff, *burp* chomp, nibble

buns.JPG

'Good of her to leave all her veg, eh?'

'Aye'

buns1.jpg

Last edited:
These pictures are FAB! Did you photoshop any of them? They look too comical to be natural :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Either way, I love the ones with your (gorgeous) dog! They are great, I would put on in a frame if those were my pics! :love::love:

These pictures are FAB! Did you photoshop any of them? They look too comical to be natural :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Either way, I love the ones with your (gorgeous) dog! They are great, I would put on in a frame if those were my pics! :love::love:

Photoshop? I wouldn't have a clue!:lol: Just cropped and resized a couple.

She's a dog of many expresssions - I'll have to dig out some more of her at some point. :)

Those are hilarious, your dog is so handsome :love:

Great to see Ruby looking chilled with her new man and Wesley looking so happy and settled...please give him a little noserub from Aunty Alison :love:

Photoshop? I wouldn't have a clue
!:lol: Just cropped and resized a couple.

She's a dog of many expresssions - I'll have to dig out some more of her at some point. :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awww, you should definitely dig out the others, I'd love to see them! :love:

wow theyre really amazing photos, :)

i love the 2nd one, looks like hes sayin AHHH im just kidding hehe.

U/D for Loopylop!

For Alison - nose rub administered to Wesley!

For Loopylop - you did ask...!
Fresca (Maremma Sheepdog) through the ages from our first meeting at 4 weeks...

3mar1.JPG

8w1.JPG

11w5d.JPG

8months.JPG

frescabed.jpg

f&tyep.JPG

Feyeshut.JPG

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :love::love::love: Fresca is GORGEOUS! :love: How adorable! :love:

Aww thank you for posting those! You know where I am if you ever want to post more pics :lol: :love: :love:

Oh I nearly missed these!!

Well Wesley has certainly landed on his feet there, he look right at home :love: and what gorgeous companions he has :)

Toby, the terrier isn't actually mine. He's a real sweetie - apparently a Lakeland/Border cross.

I walk him twice a week and he comes to stay sometimes. Fresca loves him. :)

Back