• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about tomorrow u/d pg 2 pics pg3

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Could anyone spare some vibes for tomorrow? My special girl Summer is going to ger her eye removed and i am really really scared :(

picsfrom030509244.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0074.jpg

(thought some pics would help the vibe sending :lol:)

Last edited:
Awwww good luck! I know the lovely BiBi on here had any eye removed recently and is doing really well!

Good Luck and please keep us posted. Lola & Lucy send lots of love as well x x x

Oh no sorry she has to get her eye out Shaz :( Will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending lots of vibes for her xx

Thank you very much for all your replies, the vibes and supportive messages help hugely.

I am at work today :roll: so am hoping the vet can keep her until 6:20 otherwise she is coming to work with me :lol:.

Its gonna be a loooong day :(, but this is essential, so i need to stay postive.

Thanks again everyone :D

Thanks Jane :). Waiting is awful :( i usually get to phone at 1pm, but until then, every time the work phones ring i will panic :oops:.

I missed this post yesterday, Shazza. Sending lots and lots of vibes to you and Summer. Thinking of you.

Hi all.

I am very pleased to report everything went well. Summer was very brave :D.

She is not in a dog crate for the night (didn't want to put her out with Giles incase he chews at her when i am not supervising). She has had a few drinks, eaten a pellet or three and has padded about through her hay a couple of times. She seems alert and relaxed.

I have lots of meds for her, baytril, metoclop and metacam (or meloxidyl i should say).

Her eye does not look as "horrific" as expected which i am relieved about (i know its selfish but i was worried).

I will upload pics in a bit.

Thank you all so very much for the vibes, they really worked :D

Back