• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please!! Can any rescues help us out?!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Due to Mandy's current health not being amazing, and her soon to be ex husband, she's having to drasticly cut the amount of bunnies we can take in. Soon she's only going to be taking in bunnies that are absolute emergencies.

Was just wondering if any rescues could help us out until Mandy finds her feet again?? All our fosterers are full :(

so sorry to hear that Bekkie, i know how tough a decision that must have been for Mandy, i hope someone can help out as there aren't many rescues in our area.
Send Mandy my very best wishes x

Ill ask mel at HAWT and see if they can help hun :)

Hope Mandy gets better soon, shes a fantastic lady and deserves to be so happy :)

Erm... my geography isnt great but I work in Lincoln and live near Newark. I am on holiday last week in July so wouldnt be able to help untill after then as my two are going to my sisters while I am away.

Back