• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ERIC - i have evidence!!!!

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
mum grows plants for me - carrot tops, nasturtiums, lots of yummy things. the only thing she grows for herself is summat called 'fuschias'. i think some more carrots would be better in here.......don't tell her:D eric x
IMG_2774.jpg

Dig dig dig good boy Eric. :lol: My dog dug up my carrots and planted his dog biscuit the other day I was not impressed. :roll:

If eric pooped in your fuschia's do you think you'll get an eric tree? Then I could have one :love:

*sits and waits*

as if i'd be able to part with any baby erics:lol: i did cancel his bits-off op today tho - i'm sure he heard me telling the vet yesterday i hadn't really had much 'naughty' behaviour from him - seconds later he did that:lol:

rosie says dat's norty eric and you must look at mumys pretty plants but not eat dem :lol:

too late rosie. mum's moved them and put some even weirder stuff there that she says is 'good for me'. huh. not enough dirt to play in in that pot:(

Naughty boy! :lol::lol:

I bought some Lemon Balm, some Mint and a Lavender plant to deter the flies. Sooty very much enjoyed the first two :roll: but wasn't keen on the Lavender :D

All my tubs are either on the front drive or out of reach of her!

Lucy has scoffed my green beans!

Ggggrrrrr @ norty buns!:love::love:

snap! i'd been growing dwarf beans (for eric) and he's knobbled the leaves off em so now i've only got stumps:lol: told him serves him right if sainsburys run out of extra fine green beans:p

Naughty boy! :lol::lol:

I bought some Lemon Balm, some Mint and a Lavender plant to deter the flies. Sooty very much enjoyed the first two :roll: but wasn't keen on the Lavender :D

All my tubs are either on the front drive or out of reach of her!

ooohhhh, not tried lemon balm. i do have loads of mint plants tho - eric's gone off mint and onto basil:evil:

Back