• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

English Lop - what colours?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what colours English lops can come in? I tried looking up on Google but it didn't seem to return a particularily informative site for information.

Thanks

Hannah

A quote from the BRC website. Not sure if this will help or not...

"COLOUR AND MARKINGS - Any colour permitted, but whatever colour it may be it must be good. i.e. black to be raven black, fawn, rich golden fawn, sooty-fawn, shading to be dense. See footnote re-marked rabbits"

"FOOTNOTE: Marked specimens can be of any of these colours. The white markings around the nose to be such that leave a distinct butterfly smut or as the shading on the Sooty-Fawn. The white should extend upwards from the chin and chest over the shoulder with two spots, one each side on the shoulders called shoulder spots. No white to be present in the general body colouring. The belly to be white and similar to the tan on the Tan rabbit but not brindled up the sides of the body"

Back