• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mad Behaviour!

huppie

Mama Doe
I have just seen Rambi walking backwards on TWO legs while dragging the toilet with him using his front paws :shock: why? He then went to the loo in the toilet in its new location. I had no idea rabbits could walk backwards on two legs :lol:

Yesterday he was eating newspaper - he has never done this before, Huppie is the newspaper shredder. I took the newspaper from him because he shouldn't be eating it and he chased me to get it back :shock:

Clearly he can't tell the difference between Spring and Summer :lol:

Emma

You might want to consider some clicker training to teach him tricks as he is clearly bored... :lol::love:

I have bunnies that have to arrange everything their own way... I love watching them "doing their housework"...

Vera :)

That's amazing walking backwards on his back feet! Mine likes things in a precise position, but uses his mouth to move anything.

Only time he's gone backwards on his back feet was when he tried to say "please it's time to play" - by "sitting up & begging" but got overwhelmed by urgency of "I want now" Thumped with both back feet simultaneously & moved back a little. Could'nt believe it until he did it again!

Back