• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fatfluffs!!!!!

areia

Wise Old Thumper
reckonise this bum :lol:

i am desperatly trying to upload a vid at the mo taken me 2 hours to do doc an beths, i will add vid once its finally done, biggles and carrie are doing fine carrie still has to have everything her way or you know about it," i will approach when i want not when you want to", though strangely enough did their claws the other day and she was easier to do than biggles
the love the run of my room though they really try and smuggle into my walkin wardrobe :roll: i like my clothes in one piece not designed by teefs, every morning its duvet pillows orf blanket on curtains up wardrobe closed easy then they got a huge room to run round bed to jump up an down on and they do carrie pretends to be prim and proper she aint :lol:ive caught her doing backflips and rally racing

031.jpg

i love the way biggle is like if i just sliiiiiiide under :lol: smooth very smooth

i know dates wrong camera decided to reset itself :roll:

areia99
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back