• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tansy Says........ U/D 30 sec clip

capel

Warren Veteran

What do you mean, "It doesn't Fit" ????
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
DSC00767.jpg

THESE TWO GIRLS ARE JUST SOOOOO CLEAN. COMPARE THEIR RUN AT THE END OF THE DAY WITH THAT OF THE TRIO'S!!!
DSC00770.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

THE SLEEPING COMPARTMENT LOOKS AS THOUGH NOBUN GOES THERE..BUT EVERY MORNING THERE'S A DEPRESSION WHERE THEY'VE OBVIOUSLY
BEEN SLEEEPING. NO EVIDENCE OF SCRABBLING IN THE CORNERS AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN BOTHERED TO CHEW THE NEWPAPER UNDERNEATH THE HAY. HAVING SAID THAT, I'LL PROBABLY FIND THE HUTCH IN UTTER CHAOS TOMORROW MORNING:roll::roll::lol:
DSC00772.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

JUST REALISED THIS IS ALL IN UPPER CASE...I'M NOT SHOUTING AT YOU ALL..:lol: CAN'T BE BOTHERED CHANGING IT..:lol: DOES ANYONE KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THIS HEALTHY, NEUTERED AND VACCINATED PAIR OF GIRLS?

Last edited:
:lol::lol: to that first picture. You have perfect bunnies. :shock:

No, no no..it's the fosterbuns who are so neat. Tim, F & B's run is just a mass of scattered droppings and scrabbled grass! They do use the tray to wee in though!! Bless 'em:lol:

No, no no..it's the fosterbuns who are so neat. Tim, F & B's run is just a mass of scattered droppings and scrabbled grass! They do use the tray to wee in though!! Bless 'em:lol:

:lol::lol: Somebody will be lucky to have those tidy girls. :) Certainly looks like they have settled in well.

30 sec clip:
Not great quality as I used the zoom, but watch Tansy at the back..Sometimes a bun just has to give in to sleep!!!:lol:

30 sec clip:
Not great quality as I used the zoom, but watch Tansy at the back..Sometimes a bun just has to give in to sleep!!!:lol:

Awww bless they are just soo relaxed. Where did you get the metal run/pen from as I could do with a nice big one like that? :love:

It's the zooplus one I think. One end folds up over the top to make the cover. I usually use it indoors, but my spare runs are being used as strawberry cages at the moment!!

Back