• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch covers

Eveyk22

Warren Scout
:wave: Any one got any recommendations of where to get hutch covers or tips on making your own?

I'm getting a thermal cover from cabj on ebay, the thermal helps keep the warm out in summer and keep the cold out in winter! Plus I've asked for three detachable fronts,a night cover,a rain cover and a fly net! Its costing just over £75 but its for a huge custom hutch so I expected it be £££s!!! Search hutch covers on ebay!

All our covers come from Alan on Ebay too user name c.a.b.j, they have always been briliant and we've never waited more than a week for them.

tesco have good quality table covers, i got one in sale last year for only £2 i use it on the rabbits run :wave: they normally cost £14 or more

I'm getting a thermal cover from cabj on ebay, the thermal helps keep the warm out in summer and keep the cold out in winter! Plus I've asked for three detachable fronts,a night cover,a rain cover and a fly net! Its costing just over £75 but its for a huge custom hutch so I expected it be £££s!!! Search hutch covers on ebay!

Yes I agree!!! I bought a custom made hutch cover from cabj on ebay!! Was expensive but worth it - the material is non-rippable, strong, waterproof and it fits perfect!!!!

Back