• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

buns in the sun

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Picture735-1.jpg

Picture753-1.jpg

Picture434.jpg

Picture737-1.jpg

Picture803.jpg

hard to believe a few months ago the garden looked like this...

Picture287.jpg
:shock:

Last edited:
Thank you! One of these pics was from spring but most are from the last few days - except the snow one! :lol:

Thank you! They do seem extremely happy here and what I aim for is a safe version of what they'd have in the wild. It's great to see them making new friends and gradually accepting newcomers. Many of the buns in the pics have been added recently, but they've certainly made themselves at home quite fast! :D

Beautiful! What fantastic lives your buns must have. I could only dream of something like that for mine :love:

wow, what a lovely huge garden!!
Your buns are gorgeous and look like they enjoy that sunshine!!
:love::love::love:

how do you get all your bunnies to mix together? I have 6 in total in three couples. Flippy & Floppy/Honey & Sooty/ Peter & Megan. Megan and sooty are really easy going and will get on with any of the others . But.. if let any of the others out together they chase each other round the garden like mad. I am sure if honey could catch meg she would hurt her.
I have quite a big garden, though not as big as yours and would love them all to be able to play together.

how do you get all your bunnies to mix together? I have 6 in total in three couples. Flippy & Floppy/Honey & Sooty/ Peter & Megan. Megan and sooty are really easy going and will get on with any of the others . But.. if let any of the others out together they chase each other round the garden like mad. I am sure if honey could catch meg she would hurt her.
I have quite a big garden, though not as big as yours and would love them all to be able to play together.

It's a hierarchy thing I guess. They all know/accept Drusilla as the dominant female and Captain Carrot as dominant male... There's a pecking order but they seem to be comfortale with it. I'm not sure what I'd do in your position...how do the girls react to each other in a smaller space?

Back