• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TW15 Ashford Surrey to CO11 Manningtree Essex

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Can anyone help get Frodo and Fritzi our lovely 7 and a half year old pair from me in Surrey to their retirement home in Manningtree Essex? We would be ever so grateful xx

Lou le Taxi should be back from her holiday next week, maybe she can come down for some cake and bunny cuddling, and take them back to Essex. :)

hi

I shall be in Crawley on Tues 7 July and live sort of near Manningtree so could take them if you can meet me? Otherwise, I work in Tolworth on the A3 and could take them from there on Tues 14 July.

let me know if that is helpful

Sally

hi

I shall be in Crawley on Tues 7 July and live sort of near Manningtree so could take them if you can meet me? Otherwise, I work in Tolworth on the A3 and could take them from there on Tues 14 July.

let me know if that is helpful

Sally

Hi hun let me know if you want to come and see Bruce and maybe we could combine the 2 trips? Thank you very much for your offer of help :D

hi

do you want me to do the run? I don't have any transfer boxes with me today so won't be able to do it tomorrow. I can still do next week at the moment on Tuesday if you can get them to Tolworth. It would also be helpful if the Manningtree person could come to my house to collect them?

thanks

Back