• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

little help wit rabbit proof

Dommy

Warren Scout
well charliekeeps tryin to go under the pair of units in our living room, under it are loads and loads of wires, its afarely big gap he can fit under, we arnt gna be able to covr all of those wires i dont think,is there anything that i can put to cover the gap that doesnt look horrible in our living room :p 874

and those numbers are charlies inputs as he decided to jump on the laptop

Could you fit a piece of wood (to match the units) across the bottom? I don't go for elegance in my house, everything with wires is protected by metal run panels :lol:

yeh i did ask my dad to try and get a peice but my parents were a bit disgruntled, its all kinda, new units and everythin, but we brought out the air con unit and moved charlies cage next to it, infront of the unit for now, and so its covered up for now, but ill keep an eye on him :)

Back