• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sam

theresa

Warren Veteran
like everyone here most likely im constantly stressed with the heat and my rabbits,,we have two parasols up in the garden,,,and i spraying fine mist over everyone hourly and wetting the concrete, but my gardens baking,,well i thought id got everyone through it yesterday ,,they were all drinking and eating fine,,and by evening much more alert and up for their evening check and treat,,except sam he was laid on his side,,flat out and lifeless,,,my heart went in my mouth i thought that was it he was dead,,as i picked him up,,i felt a flicker,,,no time to do much but get his temp down quick as poss,,,i held him in a shallow bath of luke warm water,,and then in front of my fan,,he was still pretty lifeless for a further half an hour,,but then his ears came up,,and he sat up,,he was pretty weak but still at least i could see an improvement,,he began drinking from a bowl i put down,,and then slept in front of the fan,,this morning his a new bun binkying around in his dog crate in the spare room,,his staying in this week as i feel his still recovering, but at least his still alive and well,phew

Omg, I think I would have completely flipped out if my two had that happening. Well done!
So glad he is ok now though.

Back