• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want to be a bunny and live in a Thistle Hall!

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
This was not staged before anyone asks! I was cleaning out the buns, turned around to clean litter trays, turned back around and I had 1 dog in 1 thistle hall and 1 in the other. I phoned my mum and said "come have a look at this and bring the camera" daft dogs!!

001.jpg

002.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: So cute!!!!!!

Charlie our cocker spaniel does that aswell - I think he gets jealous of Velvet sometimes!!!!

I'm sorry, and I really don't want to upset the OP, but these hutches are clearly far too small for these bunnies (presumably Dutch going on the markings?). One doesn't even have any hay! And that tube is far too small, one could get stuck and seriously injured.

Some owners is just stoooopid :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry, and I really don't want to upset the OP, but these hutches are clearly far too small for these bunnies (presumably Dutch going on the markings?). One doesn't even have any hay! And that tube is far too small, one could get stuck and seriously injured.

Some owners is just stoooopid :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love it

aww they wanna help!

i have caught my cat sat in the hutch next to cookie before, sat right next to her i had to grab soemthin and must of left my bedroom door open walked in and burst out laughin to myself :(

Now look who I caught in my guinea-pigs hutch....!?

Charlie always jumps into their run when I'm inside the run and he thought it'd be cool to go into my guniea-pigs double storey 4ft hutch:lol::roll:

Always does that - no matter what - he gets jealous every time I spend time with my piggies and rabbit...! But thankfully he is well behaved around them whilst supervised!

I thought you would like to see these photos as well...:lol:

Picture104.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Back