• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Scrapbook

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I've started a scrapbook for Alfie and Bubbles and thought you might like to see what I've done so far. :love: I showed Alfie and Bubbles but they just stuck their bums in my face. :lol::lol:

DSCF7773.jpg

DSCF7772.jpg

DSCF7774.jpg

DSCF7777.jpg

DSCF7778.jpg

DSCF7780.jpg

Karen you are so talented! That looks gorgeous. I am always so envious of people like you - i look at these things and wonder how you come up with the creative ideas. i'd just stare blankly :lol::lol:

Thank you all. :love:

Nicki, I do a lot of staring blankly every time I start a page. :shock::lol::lol: I haven't done much in a while so I just loosely copied some of my older pages of the kids as a starting point and changed things as I went along.

That's brilliant - wish I could do something like that, but wouldn't know where to start!!

You have lovely bunnies!!! I love the way you call them grumps!!

:lol::lol:

Ah yes but here's the difference. This would be you

:shock::shock::shock::?::idea::idea::!::idea::love:

Where as this would be me

:shock::no::no::shock::shock::oops::no::x:evil::censored:

:lol::lol::lol: I should show you the first page I ever did then & you would know there is hope for you because it looks like it was done by my 6 yr old. :oops::lol::lol:

Wow Karen those are stunning, I too am very jealous, I've wanted to start scrapbooking for a while but can't afford the materials at the mo :(

I love the pic of Alfie the meerkat! In fact I love Alfie full stop, he's EXACTLY the kind of bunny I want, poppymoon's eric but with loppy ears :love:

I love the pic of Alfie the meerkat! In fact I love Alfie full stop, he's EXACTLY the kind of bunny I want, poppymoon's eric but with loppy ears :love:

Awww, thankyou. :love::love: Alfie can still put one ear up (like in the meerkat photo) so I have a different looking bunny every day. :lol::lol:

Scrapbooking is very expensive, sadly, especially when you're just starting out. :( I'm lucky that I got a lot of freebies for doing design work for a couple of craft shops, and producing classes, otherwise I wouldn't have half the stuff that I do have.

Looks absolutely amazing! :love: I bought myself a scrapbooking kit for Christmas :) and had great fun with it! I think I need to get myself another now,you have really inspired me! :lol:

I haven't a scrap book but when Willow died I bought a photo album & put her pictures in & in the flap at back I put her vac cards,condolences cards[we got a lovely one from her vet],reciept from when we bought her,her xmas stocking....So when we got B we started an album right from day one.Shes on her 2nd album now,which of course she shares with Dill.:)

Back