• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar kitty

Lillian

Warren Veteran
My Ossie waldo, beautiful, naughty boy!

You better be on your way home soon Ossie!!

bunss013.jpg

ani033.jpg

ani034.jpg

randomchinrabbit016.jpg

pup132.jpg

3084359f.jpg

Picture015-2.jpg

Bloody hell! Im going to worry al night about you Oscar! hurry on home you naughty puds!

Worst thing is i only have Oscar and his brother Henry because my cat Binx was stolen/killed in 2001 :cry:

Oscar is one of those loving boys, loves nothing more than to snuggle up on your lap in the evenings. He loves all animals and humans :love:

Worst thing is i only have Oscar and his brother Henry because my cat Binx was stolen/killed in 2001 :cry:

Oscar is one of those loving boys, loves nothing more than to snuggle up on your lap in the evenings. He loves all animals and humans :love:

Please please Oscar return home safely.

I'm sure he will soon. But i just went to close the window and there was HUGE fox on my garden, it just ran up the road and around the corner towards my cat Henrys hide out, so i'm praying Henry is still indoors and Oscar is safe somewhere.

I'm sure he will soon. But i just went to close the window and there was HUGE fox on my garden, it just ran up the road and around the corner towards my cat Henrys hide out, so i'm praying Henry is still indoors and Oscar is safe somewhere.

All will be fine Lillian.

Back