• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ideas for toys ect? :)

Dommy

Warren Scout
im in need of some good toys, especialy for cookie as she really seems to see them as being in her way, she actualy dislikes most of them.

we had a rattle type thing with 2 carrot things to chew, and it was always in the corner of her hutch, if i put it near her she pick it up wit her mouth and throw it, and start to get grumpy wit me lol.

same for other things, i tried balls with the bell inside, chewing blocks. one thing she did use, rarely, was a ball made of like, wicker, i think. i dont know, but she managed to break a whole in it so i decided to put hay in there, somethin for her to do and now she ignores it :p

also, she is in an outdoor hutch, indoors, (odd but i really wanted the biggest hutch i cud get that would fit indoors, and its pretty big), but its from P@H and pretty badly made. it had a box type thing in one end that she could jump on top of, with a whole in the front to go into, and she did seem to enjoy hanging out inside it, but it broke off, is there any kind of hide type thing that is pretty big, i have looked but cant find one thats big, they seem to be for small rabbits and piggies, but cookie is pretty big :p

i have the playstix things one for lola and one for charlie but they dont seem big enough for the Cookie Monster

wow i typed alot, thnx for any responses :p

I did get a large rabbit tent from Wilko's wich my buns can go and hide in.Failing that i did get also get a giant cat bed for my big bun, it looks like a igloo with a fabric dome cover. I got that from my local pet shop but they do do them on ebay too.Not sure if this is what your looking for but hope it helps.:)

How about a cardboard box? They're free, my bunnies love to rip chunks out of them (just make sure they don't eat it ;)) and when it's worn out you just replace it. :D

My two like digging/rolling in a big box half filled with dirt from the garden and ripping up old phone books. They also like willow balls but seem to lose interest when they're about half chewed - if I put a new one in they'll eat half of that and leave the rest as well. :?:roll::lol:

Back