• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

confused about rabbit toys??

louise1

Mama Doe
Went into PAH today and got a small hay tube and willow ball they cost 6 quid in total brought them home and literally 3 hours later they are gone....where can u get these things cheaper.....:(

Is it the cardboard chube ones as they sell those on ebay I got a couple the other day. Willow balls are cheaper on Pampered Piggies or The Hay Experts but you do have to pay postage so it is only worth it is you've got a few things to buy. My two go through willow baskets and balls really quickly to.

I find with toys I just get through so quickly!
However, what I have had for ages now is that woolen ball and the ball which is in parts and then you put it together and they can knaw on both :D

thanks guys had a look on hay experts alot cheaper willow ring only 1.60 rather than 3.40in PAH... just tryin to entertain honey lol shes a norty muncher but lol

A good old cardboard box is my bunnies fave toy :lol:

lol honey has a few but i have to take them off her at night as she gets really noisey with them... how much hay do ure guys eat?? Mine are going through a bag a week...aaaaaaaaaaaaalol at 3 quid a bag is that normal...

Jazz and gizmo eat virtually no hay :? which is a nightmare.... Jack can get through 2 hay racks full a day.. looking for a cheaper alternative to burns oat hay, as it costs a fortune :shock:

lol honey has a few but i have to take them off her at night as she gets really noisey with them... how much hay do ure guys eat?? Mine are going through a bag a week...aaaaaaaaaaaaalol at 3 quid a bag is that normal...

The more the better is the motto I tell mine :lol:
Mine go through alot, but they eat it aswell as its on their litter trays. :wave:

Have you tried them on different hays too?
Ogs and delly like some, one being qiute expensive and then other not so expensive. :lol:

"The Range" at the moment has two willow balls and two willow sticks for £4.99. I thought that was a good price

Back