• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny does this weird thing..

bunny foo foo

Alpha Buck
After, (or during) my bunny is eating, she will just tilt to the side and flop over, and start cleaning her paws, or rest her head. Is she okay when she does this? Does it mean she's hurt?
Thanks in advance!

Believe me, youll have alot more bizarre behaviour to come, its great finding out all the stuff buns can do

My Smudge does this al lthe time, we call him a lazy little sod :lol: but I guess he is just sleepy/very relaxed and happy :wave:

charlie is to lazy to roll over, he just pops his legs out to the back all spred and chills, its so funny :p, but cookie seems to jump on her side to do it, :p

Huppie does this all the time (she is doing it now). I have seen her dead bunny flopped next to the hay basket, gently lift her head, pinch some hay, eat it and plonk her head back on the ground to resume full dead bunny flop :lol:

Back