• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dash to the vets with Primrose /update

amanda 2807

Warren Scout
Just had to take Primrose to the emergancy vets :( she has'nt been herself today but put it down to the weather .

Cleaned them out at about 7ish at this time they have free range Primrose is normaly running round binkying all over the place .

She did nothing just lay there she jumped round abit then lay back down .So got there fresh veg and put that in nothing would'nt even come up to look .:cry:

So i went to strok her which is a no no she will run but not tonite she just sat there in the back of her litter tray.Then noticed her breathing was really fast thats when i phoned the vet .

took her stait down she was really good give her a good check over and found that it was the early signs of a chest infection :cry:

She was given a injection of baytril and a weeks course to take oraly

Vet said she should be showing signs of picking up by tomorrow afternoon so its fingers crossed and a sleepless nite and hope she is right .

Any vibes for her would really help .

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes for Primrose..at least you caught it early and it's good she got an injection rather than just waiting for oral med to kick in. Fingers crossed she'll be brighter in the morning.. Keep us posted...

Thinking of you and hope she is feeling better soon xxx

At least you caught it early - the antibiotics should soon be making her feel better. *sending get well soon vibes* :)

Lots of vibes. I'm sure she'll be fine as you were vigilant and got her treatment immediately.:D

Poor Primrose and you
Good job you spotted it early
Just make sure she doesn't get too hot in this weather..I'm sure you doing that anyway:D
Vibes for the pretty bunny..and give Crockett a nose rub too! x

Sending huge vibes for Primrose and hugs to you. Hope she feels better in the morning then you can catch up on some sleep.;)

:cry:No change this morning she wont eat and hasn't pood she did take her medcine ok though .

Just phoned vets taking her back at 10.20 so let you all no how it go's .

Poor Primrose and you
Good job you spotted it early
Just make sure she doesn't get too hot in this weather..I'm sure you doing that anyway:D
Vibes for the pretty bunny..and give Crockett a nose rub too! x

Thanks jill going back down to the vets this morning ,no change :cry:
she wont eat.

Give crockett a nose rub xx

She really needs pain relief. Has she been drinking? Has the vet given you any recovery food to syringe into her? Sending lots of vibes for Primrose xxxx

:cry:No change this morning she wont eat and hasn't pood she did take her medcine ok though .

Just phoned vets taking her back at 10.20 so let you all no how it go's .

Been back to the vets they have given her a vitamin injection and said her chest seemed a bit clearer vet said if she dosn't pick up by thurs morn to bring her back just make sure she is drinking :cry:

Back