• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww...

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
I've just seen Jose "flop" and lie down for the first time bless him! Must be too warm, where can i get one of those ice pod things please?

Those 'ice pod' things can be bought at Pets at home and last time i was in there the ice pods were on offer! Do you find your baby bun gets moody in the heat? Another way to cool your rabbit is to buy a plant sparaying bottle (last year i bought a kids one for a pound in tesco) and sparay them - this sounds cruel but just keep spraying them even when they run!:D:D

Hope this has helped!

Those 'ice pod' things can be bought at Pets at home and last time i was in there the ice pods were on offer! Do you find your baby bun gets moody in the heat? Another way to cool your rabbit is to buy a plant sparaying bottle (last year i bought a kids one for a pound in tesco) and sparay them - this sounds cruel but just keep spraying them even when they run!:D:D

Hope this has helped!

We've only had him a few weeks and this is the first "hot" day we've had, he's moody most of the time, but he seems more chilled today

My rabbits are outside rabbits and when its very hot I freeze bottles or jugs and put it out there I have found it works very well and its cheap because I buy 2 liter bottles and I have 6 rabbits.

Freezer packs for picnics are good too - wrap them in socks and such like as protection. TBH though my buns still lie on the fleeces even though there are plenty of nice cool places to lie on/next too :roll:

Back