• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new furry family member

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
This lovely lady arrived last week. We adopted her from a local rescue (thanks to Fran for the details :love:); her name is Skye, she's about 18 mths old and had 3 kittens about 8/9 weeks ago. She's such a sweetie (but always hungry :shock:) and she finally found her way upstairs this morning to wake me up at 6am. :lol::lol:

DSCF7799600x450.jpg

DSCF7804600x450.jpg

DSCF7806600x450.jpg

Sorry they're all of her asleep; it's just the only time I can get a good photo because she runs towards the camera. :love: Oh, and the baldy patch is from her spay. ;)

Where did the kittens go???? She is really pretty....Glad shes found her forever home.Too many animals are hoping out there...its heartbreaking.

Where did the kittens go????

Skye and her babies were with a fosterer. :) One of the kittens had already found a new home and the other two were still with the fosterer when we left with Skye. :( Skye came into the rescue as a stray, so it seemed right to give her a good home after the rough time she's had.

Thank you for all the lovely comments. :love: She looks a bit of a scruff bag at the moment because she's had fur shaved off in various places. :lol:

I was wondering whether you'd decided to adopt her, she looks very at home with you :love: Thank you for giving her a lovely home xx

aww pretty kitty :p, u might have to get used to being woken up, my cat wakes me up everymorning, lying on my chest but he purrs so loud! :p

I was wondering whether you'd decided to adopt her, she looks very at home with you :love: Thank you for giving her a lovely home xx

I kept meaning to pm you to say that we'd fallen in love with her, but have been rushed off my feet (and trying to surf the net with a kitty butt in front of my face most days :lol::lol:).

Denise, of course I'll bore you all with more pics. :lol::lol:

As for being woken up, I just need to adjust Skye's body clock so it's at a decent hour. :lol::lol:

Awwww Karen she is absolutely gorgeous :love::love:

I dont believe for one second she sticks her butt in your face. She looks faaaaaaaaaaaaar to innocent and ladylike from her pics :lol:

I dont believe for one second she sticks her butt in your face. She looks faaaaaaaaaaaaar to innocent and ladylike from her pics :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

In that case, it couldn't have been her who did a doo doo in the carrier on the way back from the vets this morning then either. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Back