• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

george really makes me laugh...

charlie82

Mama Doe
He's such a character... my dog has just ran out into the garden barking.... all of my other rabbits run the opposite way when he does this, but not George... he actually ran over and nudged the back door open so he could run out and see what all the fuss was about :lol:

Aww, cute! If Floss has a mad five minutes racing round and round the rabbit shed, Ginger will run out and watch her through the mesh!

Nosey rabbit. :lol:

You have got no idea....

He's terrible. If he hears the kettle he magically appears at the kitchen door incase I have any biscuits. I went to put the foster rabbits in their carry case to take the to the vets and he ran faster than lightning to see what was going on. He's the laziest rabbit on earth until he thinks he's missing out on something.

Aww, cute! If Floss has a mad five minutes racing round and round the rabbit shed, Ginger will run out and watch her through the mesh!

George just winds the other rabbits up. He's constantly lying by the aviary despite the fact the rabbits in it are going mad at him being there and are vicously trying to attack him through the mesh... he just lies there, faces the other way and ignores them :lol:

You have got no idea....

He's terrible. If he hears the kettle he magically appears at the kitchen door incase I have any biscuits. I went to put the foster rabbits in their carry case to take the to the vets and he ran faster than lightning to see what was going on. He's the laziest rabbit on earth until he thinks he's missing out on something.

:lol::lol: What a character.

The bunny himself...

Where there's food, there's george :lol:

george.jpg

yeah, I caught him after he pulled the bag over....hence his startled expression.

He's lethal with food....any food, he's not a picky eater, he'll have anything going :)

It must be something to do with the name lol my George is similar, always into something, and an amazing escape artist too lol

Your George is a cutie :love:

Back